About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Extreme People

If I lived in a country that was run by extreme people, I believe that I would protest their policies. Like the other hero's in history, of course I would be afraid, but fear is something that holds us back alot of the time. Most of the time we are pushed out of society, when we don't agree with society, but if it meant that if I was to stand up, things would change for the better, then I definitely would.

We all know that life isn't fair, but we can make it fair if we strongly believe in something enough to persuade others to believe what we believe. I know that there will be consequences to my actions, because it will be seen as defying regulations. Even if I was scared or afraid, it wouldn't show if I'm fighting for what I believe in.

If I was in this situation, I would be inspired by Martin Luther King, Jr., Mahatma Ghandi, Rosa Parks and all the others that set the example for me. I would be proud to step into their shoes, because it would also help me grow as a person. These experiences are what help us get better at dealing with life.

Tie me up in chains and cause damage to me, but I'm willing to fight for everyone else's happiness, even if they don't believe that they need it.

1 comment: