About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

$10,000

If I found out that I had won $10,000, I would be extremely excited, and somehow I have the gut feeling that it would be gone quickly. I would immediately save $2,000 for the Invisible Children organization. I would start looking for travel places in Europe, because that's where I have always wanted to visit. Of course, I wouldn't go alone; I would invite my best friend, Roberto, along with me, because ever since we were little we made a pact that one day we would visit Europe together. With $10,000, my visit to Europe would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment