About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Funeral


I have thought about what my wishes would be for when I die. I want a funeral, but I don't want to be buried. I want to be in the wind, flowing in a river, and blowing past the trees. I want to be missed but celebrated at the same time. If people could remember me for who I was and who I would have wanted to be, I would love that. I believe in pressing on, for no one should be stagnant because of someone who isn't here anymore. I want to believe that I would still be here with a purpose, which is why I would want a ceremony not a funeral.
I want to be cremated, this is why I believe a ceremony would be more appropriate for my death. Even if I'm not here, I would want to be part of something. Nature! If my ashes could be spilled through different areas of the planet, I believe it would have a positive impact on Earth. It would also seem more like me. I'm the type of person that wants to be in different places at the same time, and I want to be in those places. My departure would be the perfect time in which my wish would come true.
I'm also a unique person, which is why I don't want a funeral. Funeral's are very traditional where if one person wants to give a sincere and joyful smile, they might be looked as uncaring. I want reality, not fiction. I believe a ceremony would give me that. It would give others the right to truthful feelings about me, because I know that even if I may not be here at the time of my death, then atleast some part of me will still be. This is why funerals aren't my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment