About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dinner With Augustana


If I could have dinner with a band, I would pick Augustana, because all the songs they sing are meaningful.

I would start off by telling them how much I admire them. I would ask all of them who is the main lyricist they work with, because the words they use in their songs are very descriptive. When I listen to them, I get goosebumps and butterflies; that's how much they speak to me when I listen to them.

My main question would be, "Which songs are things that have actually happened to you?" I love this band so much that I wouldn't mind listening to their stories all day and all night long. I would love dinner with Augustana.

1 comment:

  1. I am counting 2 posts for Week 2--this one and the night owl.

    ReplyDelete