About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Worst Work

If I had to explain the worst work experience that I have ever had, it would be cleaning houses. That used to be what my mom did for a living and I would tag along with her. It wasn't too bad unless the houses were a complete disastrous mess. I remember having to clean a small house that didn't seem to difficult, but the bathrooms were old and moldy. The bedrooms had carpet and on the carpet was a great amount of dirt all the time. The older couple who lived there would always leave candy wrappers on the bed and plates with food lying around. That had to be one of the worst experiences that I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment