About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, January 7, 2011

License to Have Children

I don't believe that all American people who have children have to be certified or licensed in some way. It would be best for a parent to have a career and be certified in something but that isn't necessary to raise good children. I don't think that we should try to limit how many children a couple have. If we start doing that, it would be chaos for the people all over the states. It's also not the correct thing to do because there are religions in which a follower can't control how many children they have, and that would be like taking the freedom of religion to those specific religions.

No comments:

Post a Comment