About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Monroe Luxuries

If this town were under siege, I think that the luxuries to be gone quickly would be fashionable clothes and spas, because there aren't many spas and fashionable clothes are only found at the mall and a very small amount of boutiques that we have around the are. The luxury that I would miss the most would be fashionable clothes, for the simple fact that I like to look decent. In order to get this special treat, I would pay as much as one pay check or something similar to that. Sometimes it's good to treat yourself no matter the cost, as long as you don't go overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment