About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Important Invention


The most important invention that we have had thus far is the computer and internet. In our society, business is everything and we barely have time to waste. Any second that we can use to get ahead at something is crucial and that is where computers come in. They help us get things done faster and lead to quick discoveries because of other people's ideas. It helps us stay communicated with people around the world. Computers have helped us become more successful at all types of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment