About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Driving risks

I think that young people take risks when they drive because they are living in the spur of the moment and aren't focused on what's going to happen. Some of us are careless but it doesn't mean we don't care, we just try to show off our dangerous streak by risking ourselves in a way that is most reachable. I don't think that it matters that fifteen to twenty-five years old makes a difference on a persons driving, because it takes emotional and personal growth in order for someone to be a safe driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment