About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shaming

If I had the option to go to jail or wear a sign that explained what I was convicted for I would wear the sign. One of the reasons that I would wear the sign is because I wouldn't want to live in a place where only bad people stayed. It would probably encourage me to become a better person and to appreciate the good things. I believe that everyone has issues and convictions which is why I wouldn't mind wearing my personal problem. The only difference between me and another person would be that I was caught in the act, while they haven't yet. I'd prefer to wear a sign rather than go to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment