About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fireworks

When I hear fireworks, I think of explosions and people laughing during summer.
It reminds me of last summer. Our family had a cook-out with all their friends and my friends. We had an awesome time! Later that afternoon, I decided that we needed fireworks to make the night feel great. Me, my dad, and my friend Rachal went to the nearest fireworks seller and bought two bags full of different fireworks. It was very fun when we got home and we all started fireworks. I even took pictures because it felt necessary. Fireworks remind me of cozy summer afternoons with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment