About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Illegal Immigrants

I don't think that America can get rid of all illegal immigrants because they are everywhere. If there's a chance that they can be sent away then it would take a long time. There are many reasons that immigrants risk it all to come to the United States of America. One of the many reasons is that they are looking for a better life and they may not have anything close to a good life where they're from which is probably why they aren't afraid of taking a chance. Another reason is that they are more than likely trying to make things better for their family. I believe that sometimes people have to do what they have to do.

1 comment: