About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Trading Houses

If I had to trade houses with someone that I knew, I would trade houses with the Doctor that I work for, because it's a two story house out by the lake. I would have so much fun throwing parties with my friends and family on hot summer evenings. They even recently built a dock to sit on in the afternoons. It would open my life up to much more socializing and fun. The best part is that its on the outskirts of Monroe, so it's hidden away nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment