About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Strong Nouns

1. He saw an old car in poor condition.
He saw an old and rusted sports car in poor condition.

2. A bird flew past the window.
A hummingbird flew past the window.

3. Mr.Meyers lived in an old house.
Mr.Meyers lived in an old grey house across the street.

4.Tom bought some new clothes at the store.
Tom bought some new dark jeans at the mall.

5.The sound of thunder frightened her.
The loud burst of thunder frightened her.

6.We had dinner at the restaurant.
We had dinner at the Red Lobster.

7.My breakfast consisted of a basic meal.
My breakfast consisted of a basic bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.

8.I ordered the book off Amazon.com.
I ordered the class workbook of Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment