About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Starring Role

If I could have the starring role in one film that has already been made, it would be Confessions of a Shopaholic, because I believe I have a shopping problem. I'm not living in a big city like I would love to be living in so I would love that experience. The main character of the movie, which is actress Isla Fisher, is very much like I am. It would be fun to play a similar person and get paid thousands to act like myself. I feel like I will be in debt when I grow up, because I lack self control. But if I was to be in debt, I'd atleast like to laugh it off by being in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment