About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Back in Time

If I could go back in time as myself to witness any single event from history, I would want to go back to the 70's to hang out with hippies, because although there were things they did that weren't great, for example drug consumption, there were many things that I admired about them. Hippies were free spirited thinkers who did what they felt like doing no matter what anyone thought of them. In a way, they are anarchists in a more peaceful and tranquil way. If I could go to a hippy time period, I would love to learn how to stand up for what I believe in without having to get violence involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment