About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Divorce

Divorce is an easy solution to any problem, but it's for the people who are afraid to deal with problems that have a solution. There are cases in which divorce is necessary in order to keep moving forth, such as a relationship in which abuse is the main concern. But even those cases have a solution, but the trauma is too strong to stay with one person. I believe that if you're getting married than it should be because you honestly believe that you will stay with someone for the rest of your life. The strongest couples are those that can be in a committed relationship and while they have problems there is always a fix to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment