About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Fad

A fad that was very popular about two or three years ago was the colorful jeans. The type that was worn in the 80's and 90's. People would wear them in yellow, blue, pink, and other colors. I still own an acid wash hot pink pair of skinny jeans, but I haven't worn them since about a year ago, because I don't want to stand out too much. People are rarely seen out with these jeans, but occasionally someone is always bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment