About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Friday, November 12, 2010

Stranded Island

If I were on a stranded island and could only take one book with me, I would bring with me "Jemima J." It's a book about an overweight British woman dealing with people judging her from appearance and how she decides that she wants to start dating, so she joins a dating website and she finds a man who lives in California. She sends him a picture of a skinny version of herself and he is pleased to know how she looks. He decides that he wants to meet her and he'll even pay the flight ticket for her and she's afraid of what he'll think if he sees an obese woman standing in front of her. She really wants to meet him so she decides that if she wants to meet him, she must lose weight. And once she does she sets out to meet the guy of her dreams. This is one of the best books that I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment