About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Last Meaningful Conversation


The last meaningful conversation I had was with a friend. Him and I have just recently started to speak to eachother as friends. He likes to tease that I'm a perfectionist without a solution. That means that as much as I know that I am not perfect nor is anybody else for that matter, I still believe that there is a possibility that perfection can be reached.

The other night, I didn't feel like talking to him, because I'm aware of how good he can read me. He called and we talked anyway. As I didn't feel like talking, things took a turn for the worst. He pointed out all my insecurites and faults as a human and it made me sad to think that I had so much baggage from life. It disturbed him that there was so much that I seemed to not know about myself and it disturbed me that he knew me as much as I did, yet I supposedly barely knew him. After that argument, it moved me that he cared about me enough to correct me. I had said a few things which led to him being mad at me, which is why he refused to speak to me after that.

The day after that, I felt refreshed and free enough to believe in him again. While he didn't want to talk to me as much as I did, I still went over to his house the next day. We both carry so much understanding for each other that it didn't take much for us to be friends again. Needless to say that after that meaningful conversation and house vist, we sealed our day with a handshake of newfound friendship. I learned that you don't need to know somebody for years to become great friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment