About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Night Owl


I have never understood the reasons behind my midnight inspirations. I never want to go to sleep at night, but I have to go to school the next day so I fall asleep around 11pm. I have come to the conclusion that I'm a night owl.

When I had said midnight inspirations, I meant that I always get the craziest ideas at night. When I'm not sleeping, I'm usually reading, listening to music, playing guitar, singing or writing lyrics. Sometimes, I even get the urge to go outside for a walk, but I never do because I don't want to get kidnapped at all. When I'm hanging out with friends at night, we never go to sleep and it never bothers me until I have a hard time waking up the next morning, which is why I'm not an early bird.

I get an energized feeling at night that I don't get in the morning. If I could, I would go out all night and sleep during the day. If I'm correct, I think that the reason why I love the night so much is because the temperature is usually much cooler than the day, and I prefer colder weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment