About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Teaching Someone

If I could teach a person something, it would be speaking Spanish, because I'm fluent in it. I would prefer to teach my little brother because although he is 100% hispanic and is forced to speak Spanish at home, he isn't very good at it. He mixes many English words with small Spanish words, which is why I am the home translator. A lot of the time my mom and dad won't understand what he's saying unless he's speaking English all the way, so they ask me what he said and it's very agravating that I'm the only one who can peice it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment