About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life on Other Planets

As funny as it may seem to some people, I do believe that there is life in other planets. It's one of those things that you just have to believe without proof. I think that anything is possible and there's no doubt about it. I will stand by my word when I say that there are tiny creatures in Mars right now that are probably asking themselves if there is life in other planets, and some of them might be like me and believe that there are little people like me with the same assumption. Many things can't be proved, but anything can be possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment