About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Someone I love...

One of the most important people in my life is my friend Rachal. We have fought a couple of times and we always move past our obstacles and come back to each other, because we have realized that our friendship is more important than not having it at all. Her personality is straight forward but loving. This will make her a great mother one day. The way in which she can tell you that you are wrong, but know that she still loves you and be there for you every step of the way. She is fun to be around and she's great at diffusing situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment