About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grandparent's Attic

If I discovered a hidden trunk in my grandparent's attic, I would love to find pictures of their lives when they were younger so that I would know that they could still relate to my life now. It would help me understand them better than before, because I would know that they once did things that I may do now with my friends. I'd love to hear stories about them in which I could empathize with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment