About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Monday, February 21, 2011

My Fairytale

If I could pick a fairytale and make it come true, I would definitely pick Cinderella. I wouldn't choose it because it's the most common and recognized story in the planet, but because at the end of the hardest days of my life would be a prince that comes to save me. I would be rescued from all the things that have harmed me from the start. After going through many challenges it's only fair that there's a treat at the end of the tunnel and having a prince would make any girl happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment