About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Increased Life Expectancy

I believe that increased life expectancy is both a blessing and a curse. It would be a blessing because we would have more to live for and more things to achieve in our lives. One hundred years isn't enough for me to fulfill all of my dreams and if I had more time then I would have my heart set on a great amount of dreams.

The reason that life expectancy is a curse is because we may not appreciate the greater amount of time that we have to live. Instead of doing great things with our lives, we may grow up thinking that when we get older we can be better people but until that time we can be as bad as we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment