About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What Comes to Mind

I came to the conclusion that this writer is an observer, because if he didn't notice a talkative person get into trouble, then he wouldn't have learned to keep his mouth shut when needed. The way we see people do things wrong is sometimes the way that we learn to do things right. When I think of this, I think of children in pre-school and kindergarten observing other children. The children that get into trouble are showing the other kids what they shouldn't do. This may always help us far past kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment