About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Physician-Assisted Suicide

I believe that as humans, we shouldn't take another humans life. If a physician kills a patient it is still homicide and suicide combined. Nobody should be able to determine when it's time for someone to die, even if it's someone with a higher position, such as a physician. Some people don't think that physician-assisted suicide is as bad as it seems if you look at it on both sides. I understand that if a patient is going through a tough time with a sickness, then they will believe that anything is better than suffering, but things should be done like they're supposed to. Everything happens when it should and I certainly don't like the idea that we should speed up time, when it's not our decision. I believe that Physician-Assisted suicides are homocides as well and should not be practiced.

No comments:

Post a Comment