About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Opposing View

Me and my best friend are very different people, yet somehow we are very great friends. We even eachother out and we help eachother see what the other didn't. An opposing view that we always argue about is about fashion. This seems like a funny reason to argue but we take it very seriously trying to persuade the other. I am very simplistic in the way that I dress, because I'm always trying to look good without so much, while she is the opposite of me in that. She wears as much as she can put on in one day. This is always an ongoing argument between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment