About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Town

I moved to Monroe about a year ago and I hated everything about it for the first few weeks. I couldn't find anything exciting about this crop-growing small town in Louisiana. Since then it's definitely growing on me! If I could change anything about this town, I wouldn't change a thing, but rather add to what we already have. This is a town that has a growing population of young people due to the University of Louisiana at Monroe, and because of this I believe that we should have many more attractions than what we have now. There are many entrepeneurs in this city starting businesses that we already have too much of, so instead of investing on the same sorts of businesses why not invest in something that we don't have. A great idea would be a local coffee house where the younger people or anyone could go and meet up with their loved ones. All that it takes to make this city sparkle is for us to become inventive.

No comments:

Post a Comment