About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Henry David Thoreau

"Our life is frittered away by detail...simplify, simplify." -Henry David Thoreau

Some details that I would ilke to take away in my life that I would be glad to eliminate in order to allow more time for work and for leasure activities would be running errands because I feel like running errands is all I ever do. I spend my days mainly focused on going to school, running errands, and going to work. If I didn't have to do any of the three it would leave so much space for me to do yoga, which I love; it would also help me play my guitar, paint, write, and draw. I can't drop school, of course, because it's the only way I'm going to get ahead in life, with an education. Going to work is something I enjoy doing so if I could I would drop out of school and work full time, but that's not an open option for me. If I could get rid of the small things I have to do, then I would be free to do what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment