About Me

My photo
I enjoy long walks on the beach, lol. haha! That is not how I'm starting my about me section. I love big cities and I'm glad to be alive. I love love although it disapoints sometimes but every heartache ends with a lesson that we either take as experience or regret. I'm a very complex person beyond the simple facade. Get to know me! It'll be a ride!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Athletes

I think that athletes are encouraged to have unsportsman-like behavior, because no athlete wants to lose and neither do their coaches. This leads me to believe that because athletes don't want to be losers they are introduced to steroids by their greedy coaches and are under so much pressure to win. It's unsportsman-like behavior to take drugs in order to win, because it's just not fair to have an advantage over someone else.

1 comment:

  1. We all have advantages that are also disadvantages. Drugs don't just give advantages they also take them away. If your short or tall you do things easier in some things. I understand pressure but in the end it the person who has to own up to it not the influence unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete